- We appreciate you and understand there are questions and concerns regarding the concerts taking place this summer at the Sunlight Supply Amphitheater. It is our utmost priority to make sure guests, performers, and employees are safe and healthy, while providing the best concert experience possible.
We are working with artists and event producers to make sure that you have the most up to date information on the status of each scheduled event as we receive it.
Event statuses can be found on our webpage, social media pages and at www.livenation.com/eventstatus. All of these locations are updated regularly, as soon as an event status changes.
We realize there are questions regarding refunds and options, and hope this information can provide some clarity:
For postponed shows: Please hold on to your tickets. Tickets will automatically be valid for the new date, unless you opt for a refund within 30 days of the new show date being announced. Emails will be sent to ticket holders notifying them of their options. If you have tickets to a show that is postponed, you will be able to select your refund option once the new date is announced. If 60 days has passed since a show was postponed and no rescheduled dates have been announced, the 30-day window for refunds will open at that time.
Currently, shows that have been postponed are:
- The Black Crowes (to August 25, 2021)
- Alanis Morissette (to September 25, 2021)
- Luke Bryan (to October 2, 2021)
- The Doobie Brothers (to October 5, 2021)
- Matchbox Twenty (to May 20, 2022)
- Chris Stapleton (to June 3, 2022)
- Santana and Earth Wind & Fire (to June 24, 2022)
For canceled shows: Refunds will be available at your point of purchase. If you purchased through Ticketmaster, you will be automatically refunded. If you purchased in person at the box office, please email [email protected]. If you purchased elsewhere, please contact your place of purchase.
Shows that have been canceled are:
The Black Keys
AJR & Quinn XCII
We appreciate your patience and understanding in these times, and we look forward to seeing you as soon as we're able to all be together safely.